Guided tours by reservatio.
Included in the wine tour.
Guided tour: IT-EN
Villa La Badiola makes the ground floor of the building and the entire outdoor area (park) available to future spouses. In the event of a request, it is possible to carry out both civil and religious ceremonies, as there is a consecrated chapel inside the structure.
Villa La Badiola makes the ground floor of the building and the entire outdoor area (park) available to professionals and / or planners who deal with conferences. It is also possible to use the conference hall located on the second floor of the building.
Villa La Badiola makes the entire outdoor area (park) available to the organizers of musical events only in the spring summer season.
Theme dinners, congresses, birthdays, communions. (with the support of a Catering)
The villa was built by Girolamo Arnolfini (1490-1567), hence the name of Villa Arnolfini, towards the middle of the 16th century.In the 18th century, the property of the villa passed to the House of Sirti, who defined the coat of arms in its current features. and then to the Contz (Conz), who had the archway that supports the open gallery above and that extends in the front part of the villa up to the servants' wing built. In 1812, when Lucca was under the Napoleonic dominion of Elisa Baciocchi, the villa was annexed to the royal villa, only to be divided again in 1817. It was called Villa La Badiola starting from 1976, when several scenes of the films The Innocent by Luchino Visconti which portray the protagonists of the film in their residence called, in fact, “La Badiola”.
Starting from the Villa Reale in Marlia, proceed north-east along Via del Parco for 350 meters.
Continue straight on Via di Piaggiori. After 300 meters turn right.